Hey Everyone. When developing a website using PHP, it is essential to develop it as a CRUD application.This article will show you how to insert form data into database using php with the help of functions. First we should create our front view and the database to continue further. Creating the front view We should create a project folder in our root folder.Since I am using Wamp server, I'll create it in the www folder. Next we should create a another folder called views to store the view files. Now I have created a php file called Home.php to create the front view. Now my folder structure will be like , Now to create the view I am using Bootstrap to make it interactive. Copy the CDN link from the Bootstrap Guide and paste it in between <head> tag. Now I will copy Form Template from the CSS in the Bootsrap site and paste it in between <body> tag. <form> <div class="form-group"> ...
Comments
Post a Comment